Start with a clean face.
- Add Moisturizer with an SPF of atleast 20.
- Using a sponge or bush, add concealer to any areas of the face that have discoloration such as broken bloodvessels, dark circles, etc.
- Next apply a foundation over entire face even over eyelids, make sure the color matches your natural skin color it should not be lighter than or darker than your natural color. Blend the foundation downward.
- Apply loose powder with brush to set the foundation and concealer.
- For eyes, apply a neutral shade over your entire lid and use a slightly darker shade in the crease.
- Use Eylash curler and then apply two coats of waterproof mascara.
- If you want the makeup to last a long time, spray with longlasting foundation spray, or you can make your own by filling a small spray bottle with water and gently misting your face. Be careful not to over saturate so that you remove to much makeup.