Start with a clean face.
- Add Moisturizer with an SPF of atleast 20.
- Using a sponge or bush, add concealer to any areas of the face that have discoloration such as broken bloodvessels, dark circles, etc.
- Next apply a foundation over entire face even over eyelids, make sure the color matches your natural skin color it should not be lighter than or darker than your natural color. Blend the foundation downward.
- Apply loose powder with brush to set the foundation and concealer.
- For eyes, apply a neutral shade over your entire lid and use a slightly darker shade in the crease.
- Use Eylash curler and then apply two coats of waterproof mascara.
- If you want the makeup to last a long time, spray with longlasting foundation spray, or you can make your own by filling a small spray bottle with water and gently misting your face. Be careful not to over saturate so that you remove to much makeup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades